Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mock Draft Game 2013


I played as a virtual GM for the Rams on this virtual NFL draft game

http://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx and here are my picks and the grade
given per pick:


My Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16: Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia (A)
Round 1 Pick 22: Alec Ogletree, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 17 (NYG): Jonathan Cyprien, SS, Florida International (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (NYG): Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State (B-)
Round 3 Pick 20 (MIA): Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State (B)
Round 4 Pick 14 (MIA): D.J. Swearinger, FS, South Carolina (B+)
Round 4 Pick 22 (WASH): Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (WASH): Khaled Holmes, C, Southern California (A)
Round 5 Pick 29 (WASH): Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville (A)
Round 6 Pick 16: David Bass, DE, Missouri Western State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 16: Michael Williams, TE, Alabama (A)

Had I traded down on the 1st round I could at least get another WR somewhere. By the end of the draft I should assume the Rams sign T.J. Moe who goes undrafted at the end of this virtual draft.

Missing out on Kenny Vaccarro resulted on me picking both Cyprien and Swearinger.

No comments: